Speak to Our Nurses
Our qualified nurses are always happy to give advice and guidance.
Whether you’ve never had a pet before or you’ve added a new one to your family, they’re always here to help. You can speak to them either over the phone or at an appointment.
How Can We Help You?
Our trained veterinary nurses are able to help you with a wide range of pet healthcare topics. They can also:
- Offer advice on weight management
- Advise on diabetes prevention and treatment
- Discuss behavioural concerns
- Advise on new puppy and kitten ownership
- Help you with pre-adoption concerns
They can do so much more than offer advice. They are also able to perform dental health examinations, help you develop your toothbrush techniques, help with flea and worming treatments, and offer first aid advice when required.