Registered Veterinary Nurse
Position: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Location: NW London
Job Type: Full Time Position
Reporting to: Director
Preferred Start Date:
Client relationships are of high importance in our clinic, with an individual approach to each client and pet. Clinical thoroughness and implementing current, scientific based methods is essential.
You will require excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a desire to make people happy.
Your role will involve day to day general nursing as well as running nurse clinics, maintaining and developing the practice clinical standards and have an active role in decision making.
Information About Us
Our practice is focused on a holistic approach to pet healthcare and wellness.
Our practice is client driven and customer service is at the forefront of our standard of care, practicing current and up to date medicine in well equipped surroundings.
Visiting specialists: Ultrasonography, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, cardiologist
- Clinical Coach for student nurses
Your Main Responsibilities
Patient/Clinical Care –
Our clients have a strong human animal bond. Their pets are a very important part of their family. Our clients require thoroughness and attention to detail in every aspect of practice service and clinical approach.
Client Care –
Excellent interpersonal skills are essential and you must be passionate about veterinary nursing.
Working within the RVN teams and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.
Essential Experience Required
- Experience with face to face consultations
- Worked as a RVN in a busy hospital or practice
- Previous experience in a 24-hour Emergency Critical Care Centre
- Awareness of the operational aspects of the practice that affect practice profitability
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Self-aware, positive attitude and receptive to change
- Effective communication skills within the team and with clients
- Ability to work as a strong contributor to a team