As an essential animal health provider, we are open during the lockdown. Certain non-essential visits may be postponed if not medically necessary. Please call us if you have questions. There are a few changes that we have made to our normal procedures during the pandemic:
- We are currently operating on a one in, one out policy in our reception areas with only one owner per pet admitted at a time.
- Please ensure you wear a mask in the practice at all times, hand gel is available inside reception on entry.
- The vet will discuss your pets history or health concerns in reception and then take them through to a consult room for examination. We regret that due to social distancing measures, we are unable to accommodate customers in our consult rooms and will ask you to either wait in reception, or outside/in your car while this takes place.
- If you or anyone in your household are self-isolating, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you are shielding and do not wish to enter reception please let us know, we can collect your pet from the forecourt and the vet will be happy to carry out the consultation over the phone.
- Please note that we are only able to accept card payments at present and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 020 8450 2228.